Monday 2 April 2012

Would you vote for me?

I feel cheeky asking this. Really cheeky.

Have you heard of  Enterprise Nation? They have a fund called fund101 where you can apply for upto £500 to start or grow your business. They approve applications and then you have to get votes - 1 vote for every pound that you ask for.

I make cupcakes and celebration cakes and sell them locally. I've made the fund but now need votes!

If I got the £300 I would use it for:

*Advertising locally
*Getting a website set up
*Business cards/car stitckers etc
*Tools - a sugarcraft mat, some cake tins etc


You can vote for me HERE you do have to sign up to vote (I know it is a little bit of a hassle) but the process is easy and quick.

It would mean the world to me if I could get these funds. We live on a  tight budget and so I can rarely afford to buy new things for the business and this would make so much difference to me!

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment