Saturday 4 February 2012

Basket-weave crochet...

Have you heard of it?
I hadn't but I stumbled across a picture that at first I thought was knitting but then I looked again and realised it was in fact crochet. Crochet that looks like a basket weave. Clever.

I'm not good with crochet patterns, I can follow basics but not anything complicated and I prefer it written in words rather than just a list of abbreviations. So I looked around for a video and found a good video tutorial for the basketweave AND it doesn't look too hard.

I'll be trying it later and will show you the results. I might even try a picture tutorial if I can get it right. If.


P.S It's snowing here, and settling, the girls are very excited and have requested the blinds open, we have a huge front window in the lounge and you can see right in with the blinds open. I'm still in my dressing gown too, but hey, it's snowing so who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment