Sunday 6 May 2012

Wall Decals

I bought some wall decals back in December - one for Hubby for our anniversary and one just because I wanted it! I didn't get round to putting them up and I found them the other day and decided that it needed doing!

This is the one in our bedroom:


The words are lyrics from the song that we danced to for our first dance at our wedding <3

Then this is in the lounge/diner...


As you can tell some of our walls are textured with artex so it wasn't so easy getting the decals right on those ones. It didn't take me too long though! And I LOVE them. We rent and so our home is all magnolia and we aren't really supposed to paint it so this is a nice way for us to personalise the walls without too much effort.

I bought the decals from ebay, there are loads on there and very reasonably priced too!

Ellie had a really bad day with the pox yesterday but she seems to be over the worst and is a lot happier today, phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment