Monday 21 May 2012

I am tired.

I think I've been burning my candle at too many ends. We didn't get back from a music concert until 2.30am and we spent a lot of time in the car and a lot of time walking and standing (and dancing and singing!). And before that I was busy all day and evening and before that was the holiday!

I managed to put away 6 baskets of washing this morning. Mostly from the holiday. It took me a fair while and all I've managed after that was to clean the bathroom and wipe the kitchen. The house is still full of clutter and things are still in the wrong places but I don't have the energy to do it. I've not washed up from dinner yet and that is something I normally do straight away.

My method of coping for tomorrow is to take both girls to the soft play area with a friend. They'll be entertained (and hopefully worn out) and I can sit with a hot chocolate and watch them!

Hopefully I'll be back with a more interesting post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment