Monday 5 March 2012

Tomorrow will be better...

The weekend was good. Tiring but good. London is definitely too fast and furious for me, but the shows, I could see them any day of the week!

I got back last night, I was in bed by 8.30pm last night, didn't get up til 8am this morning and had a nap this afternoon and I STILL feel tired. In fact tired is an understatement.

I met up with a lovely friend today which was nice but E has been a little challenging, very shouty and rude and ignoring me completely at times, then when F was back from nursery they just fought constantly and screeched and fought some more. I've been a bit snappier than usual too, and the house is messy and there is a ton of washing to do.

A bath was my first port of call after putting the girls to bed, I definitely feel calmer now. I've decided that I won't do a great deal this evening and I'll go to bed as soon as Hubby is home. Then I can try and be a better Mummy tomorrow and get on top of the housework. I'm sure I'll be fine after some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment