Tuesday 5 June 2012

An Ode to Princess Faith

Today is the day that our beautiful eldest daughter turns 4 years old.

I found out that I was expecting a surprise baby the day after my 20th birthday. Saying I was shocked is an understatement. It was a surprise that changed the course of our lives completely and absolutely for the better.



 Faith you are funny, kind, caring, sweet and thoughtful. I am so proud of the beautiful young lady that you are growing into. I feel so lucky to have you in my life. You are an amazing big sister and an amazing daughter.

You can draw beautiful pictures, tell funny jokes and you are ace at catching chickens. Your spirit and determination never ceases to amaze me.

In my daughter's eyes, everyone is equal,Darkness turns to light,And the world is at peace.This miracle God gave to me,Gives me strength when I am weak.I find reason to believe, in my daughter's eyes.
(Martina McBride - In My Daughter's Eyes)


Love you to the moon... and back

No comments:

Post a Comment