Saturday 25 August 2012

A Catch-Up

I have been a bad blogger and neglected the blog. I blame the summer holidays and the weather! Having two girls at home full time seems to keep me very busy, that and the hot weather mean I've been sitting down exhausted in the evening and not felt like doing ANYTHING.

My days have been filled with lots of lovely things such as:

*Lunch in a beautiful shabby chic cafe
*A boat ride out to a sand bank to see the seals
*A visit to a country park, with another boat ride and some rowing too
*My sister-in-law's hen day - a pampering afternoon followed by a meal and cocktails
*And lots of general fun

Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.











Excuse the random order there!

I should have some more coherent posts coming up soon. Especially as my eldest is starting school soon, eeeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment