Monday 9 January 2012

Well... that wasn't much fun!

I had my surgery, and ended up starting a blog about it (http://myretinaldetachmentstory.blogspot.com/) because when I looked for information I couldn't find anything that fitted my situation or that seemed up to date so I am hoping that someone might find my experience useful!

Due to spending 5 days laying on my left side (see other blog) I've not been doing much worth blogging about. I am now crocheting myself a Kindle case using a lovely thick chunky red yarn which is soft and crochets really nicely. I've also ordered myself a pretty set of metal crochet hooks in a variety of sizes.

I'd love to get sewing soon but I can't until my vision is better. I think that this is a good excuse to go to a wool shop and buy some pretty wool as I can manage to crochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment